L'Occitane Holiday Beauty Advent Calendar

L'Occitane Holiday Beauty Advent Calendar 2016

Beauty Advent Calendar's have become a huge thing these past few years! Cosmetic companys know that these just bring out the kid in us, how can we say no? L'Occitane's Advent Calendar for the 2016 holidays consists of 24 sample sized gifts for a surprise every day before Christmas! Valued at $110 CAD, this calendar costs $59 and is the perfect gift for a friend, sister, significant other, or child. 

This is the first beauty advent calendar I've ever tried and I can say that it makes me want more!! Is it sad that I actually get excited to open a new window every day, but I really just want to open them all at once? It feels like when I was a child and would cheat and open 3 chocolates in one day.

L'Occitane Holiday Beauty Advent Calendar 2016

Spoiler Alert!!
L'Occitane Holiday Beauty Advent Calendar 2016L'Occitane Holiday Beauty Advent Calendar 2016

L'Occitane Holiday Beauty Advent Calendar 2016
Cooling Hand Creme Gel, Ultra Rich Body Lotion, Milk Concentrate, Verbena Refreshing Cloth, Relaxing Shower Gel

In order to not spoil everything and keep in good Christmas spirit, I've only had the chance to open 5 doors so far and these are the first 5 gifts in the advent calendar (above). So far it's looking so promising and I really hope I can stick to opening one a day for the rest of December, wish me luck please!

L'Occitane's 2016 Advent Calendar is showing sold out on their website, but you may still be able to find it in stores. I think it's a great treat for someone who is into body care! Really a fun gift (or keep for yourself) idea.

This product was received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.