Vichy Idealia Skincare Range!


I've reviewed quite a bit of Vichy skincare in the past and am such a big fan of their stuff. I am no stranger to the Idealia line but there are a few new/revamped products. Idealia focuses on those in their 30s (according to the website) that want to change their skincare routine and maintain more radiant skin. I have no idea why the focus is on people in their 30s; I am in my early 20s and I love the Idealia line. Idealia products contain an antioxidant complex, with blueberry extract, fermented black tea extract, and Vichy's Mineralizing Thermal Water. The complex is designed to make skin look more radiant, smoother fine lines, and reduced pores. 

The range is suitable for all skin types and ages but it specifically focuses on making skin look more radiant and "alive". Who, at any age, doesn't want that!?

Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Cream Review

The Idealia Smoothness & Glow Energizing Cream is a day cream, retailing for $45.00 (CAD) at 50ml a jar. It contains Blueberry Polyphenols (fight effects of aging and stress) and Fermented Black Tea Extract (energizing and detoxifying), Adenosine (anti-aging), and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. It provides 24-hour moisture with a lasting glowing, and claims to even complexion and refine pores. Personally, I really like this moisturizer, but I can't say I noticed it evening my pores or complexion. I definitely notice a radiance to my skin when using this and it definitely works well under my makeup. I've used the Idealia Skin Sleep Moisturizer before but I do prefer this one over that. I would definitely purchase this when I run out.

Vichy Idealia Radiance Booster Serum Review

I reviewed the Idealia Life Serum a while back, but the product has been revamped and has a different texture! It is now called the Idealia Radiance Booster Serum now and has a lighter, clear texture. It retails for $49.95 (CAD) for 30ml and claims to create smooth and glowing skin. The new texture is non-sticky and instantly absorbed for 24-hr hydration. The Radiance Booster Serum contains Licorice Root (skin brightening, preventative, reduce pigmentation), combined with Citrus Flavonoids (skin brightening), Adenosine (anti-aging), and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. This serum is so light and absorbs so quickly into my skin. I can't decide if I like the new formulation over the old one. It definitely is different and provides skin with a different feel. It does give a bit of a radiance but nothing overpowering, which is good for me. I can wear this no problem at night, under makeup, etc.

Vichy Idealia Peeling: Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Review

The Idealia Peeling: Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care is something I didn't expect to see in the Idealia line. A peel is a little more of a targeted skin care product and not many people realize that they are quite beneficial to the skin. It retails for $39.95 (CAD) for 100ml and contains special ingredient, exfoliating Glycolic Acid, Black Tea Extract (energizing and detoxifying), Blueberry with Polyphenols (fight effects of aging and stress), and Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water. The peel is designed for dull and uneven skintone to eliminate excess dead skin cells and to stimulate skin regeneration, so over time, dark spots and acne marks will fade. This is perfect for me, I hate scarred acne marks and dark spots! The product itself does scare me a bit, because it requires reduced sun exposure and wearing more SPF. Therefore, I haven't been using it as much as I'd like, to notice any reduction in dark spots. I have had luck with previous Vichy products I've tried in removing dark spots (Vichy Proeven Line) so I have no doubt this would do a decent job as well.

Vichy Idealia Smoothness & Glow Mattifying Sorbet Cream Review

The Idealia Smoothness & Glow Mattifying Sorbet-Cream retails for $39.95 (CAD) for 50ml. It comes in a cute decently-sized tube, and the texture is as-described; a light whipped sorbet. It claims to boost the natural glow, even complexion and blur pores, smooth fine lines, and control shine. It contains Fermented Black Tea Extract (energizing and detoxifying, enhancing skin quality). It absorbs into the skin quickly and I definitely notice a bit of radiance in my skin when I use this. Not sure if I notice any shine control, but it definitely creates a matte base for my foundation application. I think this works great as a primer and it illuminates my face while smoothing and blurring my pores as well. 

Overall the Vichy Idealia range is probably one of my favourite skincare lines! I love the radiance effect that the range promises, and it just works so well with my skin. I do feel that the ingredients are beneficial to the skin and will help slow down the process of aging (hopefully!). See the full range of Idealia products on Vichy.ca.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions are my own and are never influenced by anyone.