The Versatile Blogger Award

Merry Belated Christmas Everyone! 
I know it's late but I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and holidays, and have a happy new year :)


Thank you so much Rachael Holding of Natural Alley for the nomination! I am excited and honoured to receive this as it is my very first! 

The Rules:
1) Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

I have seen a lot of people being nominated for these kinds of awards already which is why I had a small selection of blogs to choose from. I didn't choose based on who I liked and didn't like, I just tried to keep the list to a minimum so there are more options for others to nominate as well.

Nominations:
Becky in BC
Little Piggie's Closet of Secrets
Simply Blushed
The Rural Canadian Shopper
Canuck Beauty Reviews

7 Random Facts About Myself:
- I had 2 pet rats for about 2 years until I moved and had to give them away, and they were the best and most loving things ever, comparable to dogs.
- I've wanted to go into just about every job when I was younger but now I am completely clueless!
- I have an online (window) shopping & reading blog reviews obsession
- I'm very shy!
- I have the wackiest dreams (my favourite are the ones where I fly!)
- I don't have a favourite brand but for eyeshadow Urban Decay has been my saviour
- I used to love reading books, but now I struggle and get distracted easily
(Clearly I'm a boring person and don't do much with my life haha)