Freebies: From the Past Few Weeks!

Hey guys! Here is a preview of what I got in the mail, and other free samples I've managed to pick up during these past few weeks that I've managed to keep track of. I'll try to keep these less photo heavy but my camera takes close ups a lot better and it's hard to capture things in a bigger photo because of it's wide angle lens -__-

My birthday gift from Sephora Beauty Insider! Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Treatment Duo I absolutely love these and just bought another pair (the mini duo). I've never had a lip balm completely restore my lips without drying them out, I love the ingredients in these and need to find a cheaper dupe asap! I'm already halfway the clear one!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Sample Kit - Colour Renew Tone Correcting Mousse, Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray, Enhancing Shampoo/Conditioner (1 Time Use) + Save $5 WUB any 2 Sheer Blonde Products Coupon I know I'm not blonde, as much as I wish I could pull it off, but I know this 'go blondier' lightener will work for darker hair as well! A lot of reviews say that it will lighten, some people have more luck than others but I will give it a go. I have been wanting highlights forever but don't have the courage, I always mess up my hair somehow, and salon = expensive and I don't currently have a regular salon that I trust.

Tresemme Split Remedy - Split End Shampoo and Conditioner (3 Time Use) + $1 Coupon 

Loreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator, Couture La La, Vitamints Immune + 2 Coupons, Phyto Paris Reparative Conditioning Treatment, Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub + Coupon
I love the Couture La La sample so much! I have Viva La Juicy and may just buy this next. The Youth Code sample is kind of sad, it's on the card, and I can't really save it if I only use half.. btw it feels like nothing's inside so we'll try it once my skin clears up.


And finally, my P&G brandSampler pack and the special Metro edition pack. I was excited to see Febreze Car and gave it to my bf who loves it. Although they don't last long and aren't worth the money; the last one he had lasted about a week. 

What freebies did you get? I strongly encourage you to if you don't already sign up for a lot of them. It's a great way to test out products without having to buy and return them.