Beauty Box 5: November 2012 Box

This is my 2nd box from BB5 and also my last, for now. I didn't like the October BB5 box and haven't used anything from it yet. It took forever to get here too because they are located so far away and I hate getting the box at the end of the month. This time took a week and a half.



Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Received: Deluxe Sample Size @ $1.11
Full: 236 ml @ $9
Non-irritating, oil-free, non-greasy, fragrance-free and packed with humectants to bind moisture to delicate skin. Came with a $1 off coupon! So the $1 off coupon says only valid is USA...this is another reason why I am unsubscribing.. it's not really catered to Canadians.. Will definitely be trying this out though, the Lise Watier Hydrasmart Gel-Creme is just too expensive for me.

Global Goddess Uprade Complexion Face Primer
Received: 2 ml x 2 sachets = 4 ml @ $1.84
Full: 50 ml @ $22.95
Contains Vit A & E and antioxidants to create a youthful glow. Can't wait to try this after I finish up my 'Prime Time' Bare Minerals primer.

Envie De Nuef Eye Mask
Received: 1 Sachet @ $3
Full: 10 Sachets @ $30
I'm not sure if this is safe for my sensitive skin.. If this is a peel-off like those nose strips, they ruined my nose :( then I definitely can't use.


$10 Gift Card for My Name Necklace
I don't think I'll be using this, the nice ones are $50+ and I don't like to showcase my name out to everyone.

Model Co Lip Shine in "Strip Tease"
Received: Full Size!
Full: 0.14 fl oz @ $16
Nice to receive a full size..  but it was smeared around the edges so I hope it's brand new.. smells awesome, like peach candy! It say non-sticky (highly reflective, and shimmering) but when I wiped off the residue on the threads it felt very sticky. I ended up giving this to a friend.

Swagger Cosmetics Eyeshadow
Received: Full Size!
Full: 5 g @ $9.50
100% vegan. I hate loose powder eyeshadows so we'll see if I even get around to using this. I like that they included something so cute and different though! I have no clue what colour this is. Either Responsitranity or Red Bone. If someone knows please let me know.

Swatch of Swagger Cosmetics Eyeshadow, Right is blended out (in Responsitranity or Red Bone, I honestly have no clue please let me know in the comments if you do)

Total BB5 November Box Value: $31.45

Okay so BB5 did better this month, I am overall content with the products. the Cetaphil, Swagger Eyeshadow, and Primer are the only products I will be using!

Did you like your box? Did you receive the same products? Tell me what you think!