Kiss My Face 2-in-1 Light Moisturizing Lotion Review

kiss my face 2 in 1 light moisturizing lotion spray review
kiss my face 2 in 1 light moisturizing lotion spray review

Kiss My Face recently released a line of All Natural 2-in-1 Light Moisturizing Lotions. You may recognize this as a dupe for Vaseline's Spray & Go, others might mistaken it for sunscreen (like my bf and his friends did). The lotion currently comes in 3 scents: Tropical Coconut, Lavender Shea, and the one I have here which is Fragrance Free Olive & Aloe. I do feel that this is a better alternative to the Vaseline Spray & Go besides the slightly higher price. I can admit I've only used the Vaseline Spray & Go once, but I would choose this any day because of the beneficial and natural ingredients. Some of which are: Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Extract, Aloe Vera, Marigold Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, and Vitamin E, see the full list of ingredients.

The lotion is paraben and phthalate free.

It does spray a little strongly and sometimes comes out in clumps so I would suggest using it in a bathroom or spraying it into your hand in order to avoid getting it on your floors. This is the fragrance free version but I found that the scent was still very light and pleasant. The lotion is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. It isn't sticky or oily at all and I can comfortably wear it under clothing. It is a fun product, and I typically don't have to worry about dispensing too much at once. It is said to be an 'eco-friendly' spray, I'm guessing because it is air powered and the bottle can easily be recycled (whereas squeeze tubes can't be, at least where I live). The only downside is that it is a bit pricey at $9.99 USD (currently on sale for $6.97) and hard to find in retail stores. 

Kiss My Face products can be found in Canada at Whole Foods, The Big Carrot, Essence of Life, well.ca, amazon.ca, and their official website kissmyface.com.
What do you think of spray-able lotions? Have you tried the Vaseline Spray & Go, and would you try this one?
This product was received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.