Holt Renfrew Spring 2013 Beauty Bag

I saw this sample beauty bag on Holt Renfrew's Facebook Page and I knew I had to have it! I recently just cancelled all my beauty boxes so I thought I'd treat myself to this instead!

Holt Renfrew releases a Beauty Bag semi-annually. This bag was available for $35 with no minimum purchase required! It was available in 3 different shades of ombre; grey, lavender, and blue. Inside the bag there was an additional floral pouch and the zip lock bag of samples! Along with the samples, there was a $10 gift card included! The gift card is valid until the end of July I believe, and is to be used on purchases of $25+ (before taxes). 

I picked up the Grey ombre pouch and to my surprise, it is big enough to be used as a clutch! Below are some photos of the bag and the lovely samples..


I split the contents into 2 photos for better viewing! The names of the products are listed below...


- Lancome Hypnose Volume Mascara in Excessive Black 4ml
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base 2.8g
- Sisley Gentle Make-Up Remover 30ml
- Chantecaille Magnolia, Jasmine, and Lily Healing Emulsion 8ml
- Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator 7ml
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector 7ml


- Oribe Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream 7ml
- Oribe Creme for Style 7ml
- Deborah Lippman Polish in Daytripper 8ml
- Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower 30ml
- Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum 1.2ml
- Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Loose Setting Powder 1g
- Laura Mercier Mini Fan Brush


The bag is very worth it for those who are interested in testing out high-end skincare and makeup! I think the $10 giftcard is a great perk and it made me feel less bad for spending almost $40 on samples! Although, all of these items are very pricey regular priced, so I don't think I'll be picking up any full sizes, unless they dramatically transform my skin!

During my trip to the mall, I also went in to Kiehl's for their Recycle & Be Rewarded Program and picked up their Free Starter Kit & a Cranberry Lip Balm (not pictured). 

Contents: Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 30ml, Midnight Recovery Concentrate 4ml, & Ultra Facial Moisturizer 30ml

That's it! I'm not sure if either of these promotions are still available and I apologize for not informing you all sooner! However, It wouldn't hurt to call your local store. I had been so busy with exams, but the good news is, I'm finally done my 4th semester of College! :) xox.