March 2013 Favourites!

I didn't have enough empties worthy of a post this month, so instead, I thought I'd show some things I can't stop reaching for!

march 2013 favourites

Pacifica Blood Orange Body Butter: I got this from my January Ipsy bag and I can't stop opening it to smell it. I don't even put it on... I just leave it there to sniff! I don't think I've had a cream smell so yummy. It absorbs and doesn't leave me too oily either, which is a major plus!!

Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Dark Brown: I am pretty sure this colour is discontinued, but I picked it up right when they were clearing stock and it was the only one in the store. It matches my black/super dark brown eyebrows really well. It's a bit lighter than my natural brows but I can't use anything closer to black or I'll start to look creepy. It is easy to use light strokes with this, and just define the shape of my brow without filling them in too dark!

L'Oreal infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte: I picked this up at the spring LOreal warehouse sale I recently had the privilege to go to. The colour is so easy to use it could probably be used as a highlighter as well -if you like sparkles! I love how buttery and smooth the shadow is but I hate the smell. It smells like something stale or old wood! I hope it isn't just a bad or old batch.

L'Oreal Colour Caresse in Violet Chiffon: I love this colour on my lips! I was scared to try a purple but it blends nicely with my pigmented lips and it isn't too over the top.

MAC Eye Shadow in Night Manoeuvres: I got this a year ago at a previous Mac warehouse sale, but I actually didn't start using it til recently. It's great for a crease colour and is pretty matte on the skin although it does have sparkles.

Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush: I hate retractable brushes, I think they're ugly but I had to get one for travelling. I actually stopped using my regular brush because it's so incredibly soft! The packaging feels nice and is actually made of recycled aluminum! I use it for loose powder foundation and I think it was well worth the $10 or so I paid for it.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Neutralizer: I was skeptical to try this, but I'm glad I did. Made the switch from my Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller to this! It covers much better for me and I like that the formula is thicker. I just feel like it'll be used up much quicker than my Garnier.

L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black: I recently did a review on this which you can see here! I love this liner and have been using it pretty much daily. I hate taking it off, but if I place my oily, soaked cotton pad on my eye for about 30 seconds, it really loosens the colour and is much easier to take off. The lasting power is great and I haven't touched any other liners since purchasing this.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: I think I wore this all of February and the beginning of March! I just had no time in the mornings before school to play with eyeshadow (due to my lateness...) so this was my savour! I usually apply it and blend it out, then apply a darker colour to my crease. I was also wearing it as a base, in my review for the L'Oreal lacquer liner!

Nutra Nail Olive Oil Nail & Cuticle Treatment: I bought this at Walmart because all the ingredients seemed very minimal and I really needed something to help my nails. The breakage has lessened and my cuticles look much more moisturized. I just hate the oiliness!

Sorry! That was a lot of text with no pictures! But please feel free to post your empties or favourites below, I'd love to check them out :)