Topbox: Regular April 2013 Box

Here is just a quick post on my Regular April 2013 Topbox! As some of you may remember from my last post, I cancelled Topbox after being with them for exactly a year, I believe. I have appreciated the samples and companies they have introduced me to over the past year, but I have recently taken more of an interest into researching about new companies myself.

I also just am not happy enough with the way the Prive box leftovers are starting to distribute into the regular boxes, and the fact that many of the better Prive box options are beginning to cost an additional $7 or $10! For $22 or so, I would much rather do my research and choose a company I am completely comfortable with.
So here is my last Topbox!


I received: 
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes (Received 3.5ml @ $14.19 - Full Size: 14.8ml @ $60)
- Michael Todd Tropical Fruit Enzyme Scrub (Received 30ml @ $5.40 - Full Size: 100ml @ $18)
- Elizabeth Arden Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (Received 50ml @ $12 - Full Size: 100ml @ $24)
- Boxx Cosmetics Travel Concealer Brush (Received Full Size - $18)


I'm not so sure about this cream and felt like it was a bit too firming on my eyes. I have abosolutely no experience with eye creams however, besides the H20 Aqua Firm that I received in my BB5 for March, which easily broke me out around my eyes. I have seen no breakouts with this eye cream, however, I am just not comfortable using it around my eyes. I may try it again.


I am so happy that I got this brush! I wear powder foundation but conceal underneath so this is great and super travel friendly because it is so small (about 3 1/2 inches). The bristles are soft and it is overall the perfect size.

I will eventually be trying out the Elizabeth Arden Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. However, it is a bit pricey for me to purchase a full size if I like it. I already have tried a few other oil-based eye makeup removers that are much more affordable.
I will likely not be trying the Michael Todd scrub, as I have previously broken out from exfoliators with fruit enzymes and I'm not sure if it's due to my allergy to papaya/apricots/other fruits or not.

Total April Box Value: $49.59
What do you think of this box?