Lisa's Cosmetics Spring 2013 Haul

Lisa's Cosmetics is a 12-day sale which I believe is held twice a year, first in the Spring and again in the Fall! This is my second time attending this semi-annual sale. If your interested in seeing my first haul from November 2012, click here!

For those of you that would like more information on the sale, you can visit the official website here!

The sale is open to the public except for the very first day, which is a friends and family sale. I did not attend that day, although I did go on the grand opening, the following day. I arrived at around 4:30 PM, because I learnt from the last sale that I do not need to go first thing in the morning! I did pick up some new essential items :) 

Be warned! There is only one makeup item in this haul!!


Below is a complete list of what I picked up and their prices:

- Annabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil In Mauve-tion (Purple) $2
- Marcelle Essentials Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes $5
- Sally Hansen All Day Foot Powder $3
- Softsoap Body Butter Coconut Scrub Exfoliant $3
- Febreze Air Effects Limited Edition Cinnamon Sugar & home $2.60
- Nair Roll-on Wax Milk and Honey $7
- Nair Quick & Easy Wax Strips for Face, Bikini, & Underarms $4
- Colgate Total Gum Defense Toothbrush (x2) $2 = $4
- Reach gentle Gum Care Floss $2

Subtotal came out to $32.52, with taxes $36.75!


I have the Annabelle Smoothie in the blue shade, Acaidasiac, which I love so I was excited when I saw the purple! It appears more vibrant on the skin. I decided to try the Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover as well, hoping that it would take off my mascara more easily!


Just some boring, essentials. I couldn't resist the Coconut Scrub since falling in love with their Vanilla body wash, although I'm sure this can be purchased in stores on sale for about the same price! I went with the Nair wax strips over Veet because they were cheaper, but I regret not picking some of those up too! They were $10 I believe, I'm not sure whether they were the small or large pack however.


Some more boring, teeth essentials. I saw gum defense, and since mine seem to be quite sensitive I picked up 2, in girly colours, so no one gets confused and uses it! And the hidden package is indeed empty, but.. it didn't come like that.. I just already have been using it!

If you have scrolled to the bottom looking for the product list with prices, scroll back up to right underneath the first photo! 

 I was hoping to see some La Coupe there, but no luck again this time around! I refrained from purchasing things I won't use, like anything from the Stila section... There were the usual brands such as H20, Elizabeth Arden, Marcelle, Annabelle, & Schwarzkopf. They had the regular large section of like every perfume ever made, and section with belts, boxers, plain t-shirts. I saw some Joico and Osis, but nothing that I needed. There was no Smashbox this year, however there was Stila. They had a few things from a Winter collection; a brush set, eyeliner sets, a huge palette, and a ton of glosses. I also spotted the 'In the Garden' Palette although I was hoping for the 'In the Light' because the colours would suit my brown eyes better.

What do you think about these prices, amazing, decent, or could be better? If your from Toronto, what did you pick up from this sale?!