EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush Review

ecotools skin perfecting brush for bb creams review
ecotools skin perfecting brush for bb creams review

EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush, also known as the 'bb cream brush' is a soft brush crafted from recycled aluminum ferrule, just as other EcoTools brushes are. This is a new brush that has also been recently introduced to me. At first I couldn't help but think... what!? A brush specifically for the use of BB creams? How am I ever going to use this? But I ended up testing it out with my Almay SmartShade Skintone Matching Makeup, which I consider a bb cream because it is so light, and I was pleased with the outcome. 

The brush is very dense, and the angle is said to help precise application especially around the nose and under the eyes. It is much cleaner (and sanitary) than using your fingers, and in return, probably less time consuming considering you won't have to clean your fingers off right after. It doesn't soak up too much product in comparison to a sponge applicator. The brush is soft but a little prickly if you are stippling. I use light strokes so I don't have to feel any bristles prickling me. Also keep in mind it isn't ONLY for use with bb creams, feel free to experiment and try it out with all types of foundation and other face products. 

ecotools skin perfecting brush for bb creams review

Overall I enjoy using this brush and will continue to use it. I support EcoTools because they are another brand that is committed to making brushes that are soft, at reasonable prices. I wouldn't necessarily pick up this brush at the store myself because I have similar brushes already, but I definitely would if it was a bit softer. EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush is sold for about $9.99 on FarleyCo but EcoTools is also available at Pharmasave, and other select drugstores in Canada.

This product was received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.