EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge Review: Sensitive Skin

ecotools pure complexion facial sponge sensitive skin review

EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge for Sensitive Skin is a konjac sponge designed to wash away dirt, oil, and makeup after a typical day. It's actually the first konjac sponge I've ever used, and there were a few things I liked and disliked about it. But first off, to break down the benefits of this sponge, it is 'handmade, made with 100% natural ingredients (including konjac vegetable fiber), fragrance-free, colorant-free, and dermatologist tested'. 

ecotools pure complexion facial sponge sensitive skin review
ecotools pure complexion facial sponge sensitive skin review
(1) Sponge when dry, (2) Sponge when wet

The sponge is gentle enough to be used daily, and is to be replaced every 1 to 3 months depending on the amount of usage it is getting. I just want to mention that I do have somewhat sensitive skin, it mildly reacts to different products and needs to be exfoliated lightly. I can use this comfortably without feeling like I am going to damage my skin. I use it every week, but it might be beneficial to use it twice a week or even more often than that. It is gentle yet effective enough to exfoliate the face, but I really love using it for the removal of clay masks! It is often annoying to remove clay masks but with the sponge helping to squeeze water onto the face with circular motions it makes the removal process of a mask that much easier and is less of a mess. The one thing I dislike about the sponge is that because it is a konjac sponge, it is hard when dry, and you will need to run it under the water before placing it on your face.. This takes a bit longer than the patience I have :p I've never used a konjac sponge before, so I'm not sure of how other brands sponges would compare in quality, fortunately I do have fun using this one and hope that it holds up longer than 3 months! EcoTools Complexion Sponges are available online at FarleyCo, and select Brunet, Pharmasave, and UniPrix in Canada for $11.99. You mighttt be able to find them at a local Walmart but I have not spotted them yet.

This product was received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.