So...? Fragrance So Sexy Review

so fragrance so sexy review

So...? Fragrance (also known as So...? With Attitude) has been focused on fragrances for girls and younger women since the 90's. They are easily available at your local drugstore and very reasonably priced. They are a UK brand however, they are available in Canada and I've spotted them at select Walmart's and Shoppers Drug Mart's. Now, I'm not sure if any of you had the same experiences I had when I was younger, but me and my friends used to love and be obsessed with the So...? line back in grade school. I remember seeing one girl with the So...? Sinful and I went out to buy it right away, but of course, as with everything, I've moved on to trying different perfumes since then. So when I was contacted by this company to test out one of their scents, I was curious to see how well it would bring back old memories!

So Fragrance, So Sexy scent description (from website):
Top Notes: Mandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes: Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk

so fragrance so sexy eau de toilette perfume review

The So...? Sexy Eau De Toilette is 30ml or 1 fl.oz and small enough to carry in a regular or large sized purse if you wanted to. It was hard to choose a scent through the computer but I chose the So Sexy because of the base note musk. I love my Rihanna Rebelle perfume which is a musky scent and a bit different, so I decided to try something that would hopefully be similar. This is comparable, but much sweeter and less spicy. It is bearable for me to wear all day, doesn't get annoying, and I find it very subtle. It has more of a mature scent, so if you are looking for something fruity, this scent isn't it, but it does smell sexy to me and I much prefer it because it makes me feel mature.

so fragrance so sexy body mist review

The So...? Sexy Body Fragrance contains 75ml or 2.5 fl.oz. I like that the body spray is a bit easier to travel with because it is lighter and not in a glass container. I don't really use body sprays for the body.. I typically spray them over my clothes. The scent doesn't seem to be any different from the perfume and I guess it is just a better alternative for on-the-go, or for when you would like a much lighter scent. 

I'm glad I gave a product from the So...? Fragrance line a go because I haven't had am impression of their products since grade school. I do think that many of their scents are directed towards younger girls and teens, however, this is a different scent that might attract a bit of an older crowd, or someone who is looking for a mature scent.

So...? Fragrance Eau De Toilette is available in a 30ml size for $9.99. The Body Fragrance is available in 75ml for $4.99. They can be found at select Walmarts and Shoppers Drug Marts in Canada, Brunet and Uniprix in Quebec.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.
PS. Sorry for the lack of posts for August. Busy with end of the semester, and other regular life problems for the typical girl. >.< I hope to begin posting more often, and getting caught up on reviews!