Sleek i-Divine Enchanted Forest Palette

sleek idivine enchanted forest eyeshadow palette review

Not sure if I've done a post on Sleek Makeup before. They are an affordable makeup brand from the UK with all of their 12-shade eyeshadow palettes priced at an affordable $11.99 USD. The brand really has a lot of great products and affordable shipping to the US or Canada but today I'm going to be talking only about their i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Enchanted Forest.

sleek idivine enchanted forest eyeshadow palette review
sleek idivine enchanted forest eyeshadow palette review

Shades:
Top Row: Glass Slipper, Beatrice, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Grand Duke, Drizella
Bottom Row: Pumpkin, Prince Charming, Happily Ever After, Anastasia, Daphne, Lady Tremaine

sleek idivine enchanted forest eyeshadow palette swatches
L to R: Glass Slipper, Beatrice, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Grand Duke, Drizella
Pumpkin, Prince Charming, Happily Ever After, Anastasia, Daphne, Lady Tremaine

sleek idivine enchanted forest eyeshadow palette review

I found the shades in the palette themselves gorgeous, but a little hard to work with together. They are such gorgeous princess type colours but I feel like I have to mix them with shades from other palettes in order to get them to work together best. Favourite shades are probably Beatrice, Fairy Godmother, Drizella, Pumpkin, Happily Ever After, Anastasia, and Lady Tremaine.

The pigmentation of Sleek's eyeshadow palettes are always great and there's no difference with this palette. I used mainly shades Fairy Godmother for the inner corners, Beatrice on lid, Anastasia on outer corners of lid, Drizella and Lady Tremaine for the crease. The shadows are easy to work with but I generally go for a softer look, which I didn't do here. I did a softer look with this palette as well but can't seem to find the photos I'd taken for that, so I will put them up here when I do find them! Overall I'd 100% recommend Sleek for affordable shadow palettes, they do have some interesting shade combinations as well.

This product was received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.