Hask Hair: Keratin Protein & Almond Oil

hask hair keratin protein and almond oil review

Hask is a hair care line that focuses on bringing together 'good for your hair' ingredients to treat and protect hair for a decent price! What stands out about their products is that they are free of sulphates, parabens, phthalates, artificial colours, alcohol, and gluten! Their product line currently consist of Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Almond Oil, Monoi Coconut Oil, Charcoal with Citrus Oil, Bamboo Oil, Kalahari Melon Oil, and Keratin Protein Oil. I was sent their Keratin Protein Shampoo, Conditioner, their Almond Oil Root Thickening Spray, and Macadamia Oil Conditioning Treatment to test, and *spoiler* I had a super great experience with all of the products!

hask hair keratin protein and almond oil review

The Keratin Protein Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner ($6.99 USD each) is designed to "soften and renew weak and damaged hair. It will leave hair smooth, shiny and frizz-free, and repair damage and reduce breakage." I can't use this religiously because it doesn't give me enough volume, but I love the results of my hair after using it. The scent isn't sweetest but I do like the promises this duo makes! My hair is soft and shiny after using it.

hask hair mint almond oil root thickening spray review

The Mint Almond Oil Root Thickening Spray really impressed me. It smells exactly as described, like mint almond, and it is designed to "restore volume while adding nourishing shine". I was impressed at how this actually worked at adding a bit of volume, without making my roots sticky or feeling gross. It is wonderful to use when hair is damp and definitely works, I would totally purchase this as I am always looking for products to increase volume!

hask hair macadamia oil conditioning treatment review

Hask's Macadamia Oil Hydrating Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment is the last product I tried. I personally put this off for a while because I hate packet products. But the scent is sooo lovely I wish I'd tried it sooner! Macadamia Oil is mainly used to repair damage by absorbing, penetrating, and sealing the hair. There is a lot of product in this and it definitely can be used more than once. I have for sure spot this in Walmart Canada for probably around $3-4 bucks. The other products I haven't seen on shelves, but I am hopeful they will become more accessible for Canadians very soon.

I was very impressed with the HASK Hair products I tried and I would totally purchase them when I run out. They contain ingredients that are totally okay for use on the hair and I love how affordable their products are. Check out Hask Beauty for more details on their various product lines, and for Canadians Well.ca to shop some of their products.




These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.