Bite Beauty Lip Pencils & Amuse Bouche Review

bite beauty lip liner influenster review

I know I know, I'm not the first to showcase these lip pencils with their matching lipsticks! I, along with quite a few other influencers have been given the opportunity to try the Bite Beauty Lip Pencils, as well as 2 of their matching Amuse Bouche Lipsticks through Influenster. Bite Beauty is known for their lip products and are actually produced in a lab in downtown Toronto. I've only ever reviewed their Matte Creme Lip Crayons before (here). 

bite beauty lip liner influenster review

The Bite Lip Pencils I have here are in shades 020, and 044. I personally hate that they are numbered and aren't named, but what can you do. The formula glides on effortlessly, they are creamy (but not overly creamy) and super easy to apply. I wouldn't recommend to wear them alone, but they are great as a base before layering on an Amuse Bouche Lipstick! They seem to last just as long as any other lip pencil I've tried and smell like pencil (ugh, typical). Fortunately there seems to be a matching shade for each lip pencil, unfortunately, they are not labelled with the same name as the Amuse Bouche lipsticks.. Personally, I probably wouldn't purchase one of these because I don't often wear lip liners and these will probably last forever. But for a darker shade like Whiskey, 044 is definitely a good liner to have before applying the full lipstick all over the lips.

bite beauty lipstick amuse bouche influenster review

The Amuse Bouche Lipsticks were sent to compliment the lip pencils, but I think I ended up loving them more. These one's here are the mini lipsticks (not full sized). They smell amazing, reminds me of Fresh Beauty's tinted lip balms, there is a very citrusy/fruity scent. They taste fine and are very well pigmented. The nude shade, 'Honeycomb' is definitely a true nude on my lips and lightens up my slightly dark pigmented lips very well. It doesn't last more than a few hours (max!) especially with a lot of eating and talking. However, I do wear Honeycomb quite often and I would definitely consider repurchasing this shade, or any other neutral shade in the range.

bite beauty lip liner 020 044 and amuse bouche honeycomb whiskey swatches

bite beauty lip liner 020 swatch worn
 Bite Beauty Lip Pencil 020

bite beauty lip liner 020 and amuse bouche honeycomb
  Bite Beauty Lip Pencil 020 + Amuse Bouche in Honeycomb

bite beauty lip pencil 020 and amuse bouche honeycomb review
   Bite Beauty Lip Pencil 020 + Amuse Bouche in Honeycomb

bite beauty lip pencil 044
   Bite Beauty Lip Pencil 044

bite beauty lip pencil 044 and amuse bouche whiskey
   Bite Beauty Lip Pencil 044 + Amuse Bouche in Whiskey

bite beauty lip liner 044 and amuse bouche whiskey
   Bite Beauty Lip Pencil 044 + Amuse Bouche in Whiskey

As you can see from the swatches above, the 020 lip pencil with Honeycomb is the much safer bet if you are interested in trying any Bite lip products. The nude shade did not wash me out and I do find myself wearing it quite often. The 044 pencil with Amuse Bouche Whiskey is A LOT riskier, and I'm not going to lie I had a bit of a hard time getting the lip line even with 044 because it is a lot darker of a shade than I'd normally use. 

I don't think I'd find myself buying another Bite lip pencil anytime soon, these will take me forever to finish! I don't typically wear lip pencils and I'm more likely to purchase an Amuse Bouche (I do really like Honeycomb!) once I run out. The Bite Lip Pencils are available at Sephora for $20 CAD here, you can also purchase the Amuse Bouche Lipsticks full-sized (4.35 g) for $30 here.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are never influenced by anyone.