L'Oreal Warehouse Sale Spring 2013!

L'Oreal Canada is currently having a Spring 2013 Warehouse Sale, that runs from March 13-30th: every day of the week except for Sundays! I was lucky enough to get a ticket from a fellow beauty enthusiast! The ticket is good for 2 visits for 2 people, with a maximum expenditure of $600 altogether. Of course I knew I wouldn't be spending that much and was hoping to keep it under $80 which I did!

I went yesterday, what I thought was the opening day, however looking at other reviews some got to go a bit earlier, on March 9 & 10. My friend and I actually took public transportation to the sale, which I guess had it pros and cons..... mostly ...cons... Although for one we didn't have to wait in the line to get into the parking lot yay! :D But we had to walk pretty far from the bus stop and it was freezing out! We actually started to run (struggling though) 5 minutes into the walk because we were so cold! 

There was no line to get in since we got there so late at 3pm (result of loafting). I was hoping to take photos there but once inside we were so overwhelmed with beauty products! Also I wasn't sure if we were even allowed to, but I doubt it.

Anyways, here is my haul :) My friend is hopefully going to send me a photo of hers so you can see what she got as well! I'll list prices and full product titles at the bottom.


All in all the sale was not as spectacular as I thought it would be, but I got some good deals! I saw photos of someone who went on the weekend and was able to get a product from the new Garnier line, 'Pure Control' but I didn't see it there. I'm guessing it was either sold out or not yet restocked. 

They had Matrix shampoo/conditioner, Redken, Garnier, L'Oreal, high end perfumes like YSL, Viktor & Rolf, Diesel Loverdoser. There was Vichy, Biotherm, and La Roche-Posay singles and sets at discounted prices but nothing that seemed like an amazing deal. 

Other than that I saw a ton of LOreal Ombrelle sunscreen, a few Garnier skincare products that weren't discounted at all, the dark circle eye roller was the same price on sale at Shoppers.. People seemed to be super excited about the Lancome products I didn't even really have a chance to look at them. I think the sign was $10ish for the glosses, possibly $15 for the eyeshadow quads? Don't quote me on that I just took a quick glance! There was Maybelline Fit Me foundation and powder, however, they only had about 4 colours or so in stock.. most were dark, they also had the Instant Age Rewind foundations in 3-4 colours (dark again) but no concealers *tear*.


I picked up 2 250ml L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray in Strong Hold & Extra Strong Hold. I have a love/hate relationship with this hairspray but it seems to work decently for me, it is light, it tangles my hair if I spray at the ends but otherwise, I think it's alright, and for $3 each why not!


A lot of the Color Show polishes were on display as testers but they seemed to only have less than half of that for sale. I just picked up the colour Onyx Rush which is a dark pretty opaque black with tiny sparkles. They had a rack of Essie polishes with a small selection of colours, the cuticle softener, and I think another base or top coat. I picked up the All in One Base coat, and the colour Navigate Her. They were $6 each or buy 5 get 1 free which would make them $5 each. They had a bigger selection of the L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye Shadow but I just picked up 1 in Iced Latte for $4.50. The Maybelline Color Tattoo selection was kind of upsetting. I love these, but they only had maybe 5 colours. I dug in that bin for like 5 minutes too! The lipstick selection was okay overall, seemed like there were a lot of darker colours. I also picked up La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo because I have heard it works well for acne.. it was $15 so it better not break me out! 

Price List:
Essie All in One Base Total Nail Treatment = $6
Essie Polish in Navigate Her = $6
Garnier Fructus Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo = $2 (bought for the bf, no photo, sorry!)
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Double Action Acne Treatment = $15
L'Oreal Color Riche 235 Nude = $2.50
L'Oreal Colour Riche 401 Peach Parfait = $2.50
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray Strong Hold & Extra Strong Hold (250ml) = $3 (x2) = $6
L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Eye Shadow in Iced Latte = $4.50
Maybelline Color Sensational 815 Tenacious Taupe = $2
Maybelline Color Show Polish in Onyx Rush = $3
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige = $3.75
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory light 2-3 = $3.75

My total was $64.47 with tax ($57.04 without) for 13 items! Okay so I think I overspent considering I didn't need or even go into the sale wanting these, but I will use everything I bought except for maybe one (maybelline tenacious taupe lipstick, washes me out), and I am happy I only splurged on one item (the la roche-posay)! If you went to this sale, I'd love to see a link or photo of your haul :)