FOTD: Ferro Cosmetics Ultimate FD & Maybelline Super Stay Concealer


I have my very first Face of the Day to share with you! I have recently been testing out two new face products: Maybelline's Super Stay 24 Concealer and Ferro Cosmetics Ultimate Foundation. I love the coverage of both but I think they look cakey together. I originally bought the Maybelline Super Stay Concealer as a replacement for their Mineral Power Concealer that I recently ran out of. Although the coverage of this one is a lot better, it is unfortunately thicker, cakier, and enhances my dry spots. The Ferro Foundation matches my skin perfectly, controls oil and shine, and is really buildable. It also doesn't look like it's caused any additional skin issues/acne yet.. but I'm still crossing my fingers! I'm having a lot of skin issues right now, mainly tiny bumps/acne on my forehead and random areas of my face, so for some reason I feel like I have to wear a lot more makeup than I normally would on a regular hot summer day. 

Palty Eyebrow Mascara in Natural Brown (old, from eBay) very lightly to add some colour.
Maybelline's Define a Brow in Dark Brown (discontinued) to outline and even out my brow shape. 
MUA Pro-Brow Kit lighter shade to fill in and wax to keep them in place. 
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter (from June 2013 Ipsy) to highlight.
'Virgin' from Naked Palette to highlight the brow bone.

Prestige Eye Primer to prime lids.
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk inner corners and lower lash-line.
Naked Palette: Naked in and above crease. Buck on crease. Darkhorse on outer crease and lower lash-line. Virgin in inner corners.
Cailyn Gel Liner in Black to line upper lash-line.

Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Light under the eye.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Neutralizer under the eye (inner).
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Concealer in Ivory applied all over the face, focusing on blemishes.
Ferro Cosmetics Ultimate Mineral Foundation in Light Honey (from Topbox shop).
NYC Bronzer in Sunny to define cheekbones, then on temples, outer cheeks, chin..
The Balm Instain in Houndstooth very lightly on apples of cheeks.
Besame Brightening Violet Powder (from Wantable box) all over to mattify and brighten.
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer to highlight bridge of nose, cheeks.
'Naked' from Naked Palette to contour nose.

Not pictured: (Sorry! I forgot :p) 
Maybelline Volum Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
ModelCo Lip Liner in Pomegranate (from January 2013 BB5) 
Mereadesso Lip Treat in Sheer Pink


Any recommendations for similar products that I use? For those of you in Toronto, were you affected by the flood and blackout a week ago? Oh and just for fun, look at the huge sinkhole I instagrammed that JUST appeared on my street!