My Christmas Wish List: Beauty Edition

There aren't too many things I want for Christmas...in the beauty department at least. Here are just a few things I've been planning on purchasing! I actually went out for the release of the Naked 3 palette Wednesday night... instead of studying for my exam the next day... *eek* >.< I still wanted to include it in this post because I think it's a must have for fair skin!


1)   NARS Blushes $32
I've been using Nars Orgasm everyday for the past few weeks, and I think it's time to expand my blush collection! I have my eye on Nars Madly for now as I've seen quite a few bloggers rave about it.

2)   Anastasia Brow Wiz $27
With everyone claiming that this is the best brow pencil, it is hard not to want it!

3)   Naked 3 Palette $62
I've been lusting after this since I saw the swatches, and I had to have it! I used my $20 VIB bonus from Sephora and got it the night of the release at Sephora. So far I'm loving it and find that it's a great everyday palette for my light toned skin.


5)   Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Mask $2.50
I need these masks! I can't possibly find them in stores anywhere!

6)   Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich: 48 Hour Hydration for Sensitive Skin
I love the sample of this that I've been using, this hydrates my skin overnight and doesn't cause breakouts.

8)   Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque $26

What's on your list for Christmas or the holidays? For yourself, or for others?
Click here to check out My Christmas Wish List: Fashion Edition!