Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons

soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick

Besides lip balms, my favourite type of lip product would have to be lip crayons. I have so much more control over these than a typical lipstick and I just find them more fun to apply. Little to my knowledge, Soap & Glory has had these gloss crayons out for a while, although this is their first appearance in Canada! The Soap & Glory Gloss Crayon's are available in 5 shades, but are available in 3 shades for us Canadians; Fuchsia-Ristic, Nudist, & Plum Jam.

These lip crayons are not your typical, and are designed to be collagen-boosting to offer 3D volume and intense colour payoff. They contain collagen-boosting pre-peptides for fuller, plumper, looking lips, without the tingle you usually feel from plumping lip products.

soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon swatches
Fuchsia-ristic, Nudist, Plum Jam (Heavily Swatched)

Although I was a little afraid to try these at first because of my 'larger-than-average' bottom lip, I was quite pleased with them! I hate lip products that burn, it would feel like my lips were being destroyed (ok..exaggerating a bit :p). I'm happy to report that these did not burn or tingle at all. The crayons had the typical texture of a gloss and were not as buttery smooth as I'd normally like. But I do think it's quite creative to have the texture of a gloss in a crayon form. They lasted a few hours, and you will definitely need to reapply after eating! I appreciate that they didn't show my chapped lips/peeling skin as much as other lip products would. I didn't notice any major plumping because my lips are already on the larger side, but someone with smaller lips might notice the illusion!

The colour payoff is not very strong at first but can be built up to achieve a noticeable tint of colour. I also found them to be glossier than my other lip crayons. My favourite out of the trio is definitely Nudist. It is probably the most casual and definitely in my comfort zone. The colour is subtle and like 'my lips but better'. Fuchsia-ristic is a bit deceiving, as it looks a bright orange in the tube, but when applied it is a light subtle pink. Plum Jam didn't apply as evenly as the others did, and I think it would be best over a darker lip product to give it some shine.

FUCHSIA-RISTIC
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick fuchsia-ristic swatch
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick lip swatch fuchsia-ristic

NUDIST
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick swatch nudist
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick swatch nudist

PLUM JAM
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick swatch plum jam
soap & glory sexy mother pucker gloss crayon stick swatch plum jam

The Soap & Glory Gloss Crayons are available now in Canada for the month of April only! Edit: I have been spotting them in Shoppers since the beginning of May, they should stay around for a while and may become part of the permanent collection! They can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart locations nationwide for 16$, and online at Murale.ca (although, I currently can only find a few of their products on Murale, might be best to just go into a local Shoppers). Ps. They're made in Italy ^_^ (I thought that was kind of cool!)

Shop Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Products:



I received this product for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.