Wish Upon a Wednesday {Link-Up}


Hey lovelies! It's been such a stressful and hectic week for me, as I only have a week left of school and have already been through 2 exams! Only 2 more to go and a few more major projects to complete! I actually have a presentation later today and I am freaking out, and totally not as prepared as I should be for it.

To get my mind off of all my stress, I actually have been online window shopping more often than I should be, under these circumstances! I've joined 'Wish Upon a Wednesday', a weekly link-up hosted by Charlotte and Ellie of Looking for Love Online, to show you all some things I've been eyeing, but have yet to purchase.

1. Cut Out Chunky Boots $54
2. Wilfred Croix Scarf $60
3. BooHoo Katie Oversized Round Sunglasses $25
4. Blk & Saint More Whine, Less Wine Tee $35
5. Garage Blue Festival Denim Short $36.90
6. Michael Kors Medium Sutton Satchel in Black/Gold $328

I've been lusting over chunky boots like these (1) since I saw that a few other bloggers had purchased them. They are so cute and both trendy and casual! With summer on it's slow but sure way here, I've determined I need summer scarves, since wearing a scarf in general is such an obsession to me, Wilfred's Croix Scarf (2) looks like the perfect spring/summer option! Blk & Saint (4) is a newly founded Canadian company by one of my favourite Big Brother Canada contestants, Neda. Neda's t-shirts are all designed by herself and I can't help but want one after seeing her rock them so chic, but effortlessly.

You can join the link-up too! Simply add in a link to your wishlist post :) we'd love to see!
Hope everyone is doing well at this stressful time of year, to perk you up... remember..summer is around the corner :p (I hope..)

 photo 7a413d00-499e-4963-94ca-bcc7c6d409f6_zpseccdeffd.jpg