Spring's Hottest Ticket: Sephora Sale Beauty Picks

As most of you beauty mavens might already know, Sephora is currently having a 15% off sale both online and in stores. It's the perfect time to take advantage and stock up on some spring and summer essentials! If you are stuck on what to pick up, here are some products I think would make your trip to Sephora worthwhile..

sephora springs hottest ticket vib sale ideas and beauty picks

1) Make Up For Ever HD Blush $31
1) REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask $66
1) Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade $24
1) Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation $50
5) Pro Beauty Blender Duo $29
1) St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse $22.50-49.50

I've been using this Make Up For Ever HD Blush for the past few weeks and I'm loving the way it applies and how easy it is to build the colour up. Since it's release it has already been a big hit and has actually inspired me to wear blush more often. While you're there I'd recommend picking up the 148 Artisan Brush to apply it! I haven't tried any products from REN, but if I had the choice, I'd pick up their popular Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I picked up Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation the other day but unfortunately, what I thought was my shade match turned out to be a bit too orange. I will be bringing it back to exchange for a suitable colour because I liked that it was lightweight and looked natural. Ever since I'd begun using the Beauty Blender, I've been unable to use anything else to apply my foundation! This duo is a great bargain, as one usually costs $26 alone. And last but not least, if you're looking to build a bit of a tan before you have to show your legs on the beach, it might help to pick up St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse, or any other reliable tanning mousse available!

What did I pick up? As mentioned, I picked up the Lancome Foundation but will have to exchange it for a lighter/less orangey colour. I also picked up a single Beauty Blender, only to find out they have duos for $3 more (boo).

Did you pick up anything, or have anything in mind that you want?