Sephora Perfect & Cleanse Sponge Trio + Cleaner Set

Sephora Perfect & Cleanse Sponge Trio and Cleaner Set review

The Sephora Perfect & Cleanse Sponge Trio and Cleaner Set comes packaged in a tiny container, but is well worth the $$. It includes a full-sized 'The Perfectionist Airbrush Sponge', and two mini The Perfectionist Airbrush Sponges. It also comes with a mini Solid Brush & Sponge Cleaner.

I'm sure you've seen the Sephora sponges in store, who hasn't? But did they appeal to you? I've seen the Sephora Collection sponges in store, and didn't give them a second look. I've tried so many random Beauty Blender dupes here and there, and could never come across one that was comparable! So after trying this out, did I like it?...


Sephora Perfect & Cleanse Sponge Trio and Cleaner Set review

Of course! I was so surprised at how well the Sephora The Perfectionist Sponge expanded when wet. It expanded to the exact size of my Beauty Blender (see comparisons below). The mini sponge doesn't expand quite as much but it does get big enough. I use the full size sponge for foundation when I want more of a full coverage (vs. using a buffing brush), and I found that the mini sponge works well for concealing under the eyes, and spot concealing in general.

The Solid Sponge Cleaner took off foundation residue on the sponge with ease, and on top of that it smells lovely! It is formulated with a Moroccan fragrance and infused with Argan Oil which breaks down the excess residue. It even did a great job in removing caked-on old residue off my Beauty Blender, which I had a hard time trying to remove before.

sephora the perfectionist airbrush sponge wet vs dry
 Dry Sephora The Perfectionist Airbrush Sponge vs. Wet

sephora the perfectionist airbrush mini sponge wet vs dry
 Wet Sephora The Perfectionist Mini Airbrush Sponge vs. Dry

sephora the perfectionist airbrush sponge wet vs wet beauty blender
 Wet Sephora The Perfectionist Airbrush Sponge vs. Wet Beauty Blender


With the full sized The Perfectionist Sponge priced at $15 already, this trio + solid brush cleaner is a steal at $19 CAD and I wouldn't think twice before purchasing it. I believe this set will be available for Black Friday in a couple days, but you can find the regular Perfectionist Sponge here, and a mini sponge duo here, and solid brush cleaner here, until then.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.