Beauty Blogger Tag

My first beauty blogger tag post! I was tagged by Lucy of Simply Blushed to do this as I thought it would be a really fun addition to my blog. I don't have an 'About Me' section or anything of that sort yet so I guess you can get to know me a bit by reading this!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight and I hate it!

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Very dark brown 

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Have died it myself since I've started. I went to a salon once to dye it black and it only lasted about a month…wasted $100!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I try not to wash it too often. I usually wash it every other day, but if I don't end up having time I will put my hair up for the 3rd day.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Well I usually only have time to leave it straight, I like to curl/wave it sometimes, and on bad hair days, put it in a pony or bun!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Prefer to do it on my own. I usually get ticklish or it ends up hurting at the salon.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
My nails are really brittle so when I wear polish for a week, I have to stop for another week so they can revive themselves hehe. I try to paint them as often as possible.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Only in the summer, unless I need to show off my toeseys.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It usually takes me about 20-30 minutes. 10 if I am only going to the store or something. If I am experimenting or using a new product it takes me a bit longer.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Hmm it's actually always different! Okay it depends how much of a rush I'm in. If I moisturize and am waiting for it to absorb into my skin I usually do my eyes first, also it's easier to wipe off fallout. I'd prefer to do my face first though because then I feel comfortable doing less drastic/smokey eyes, knowing that my blemishes are covered.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to collect! Okay maybe I have collected too many shadows in the past so I've worked to throw those out or give them away. I TRY to only buy what I need but we all know how hard that is...

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
When I feel like it, only for special occasions. 

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
For school yes, but not on days I don't have class and weekends. 

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No not at all!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Not usually. Honestly, I look much younger without makeup, so when I don't wear makeup I feel I get treated unequally or much different than when I do. The least I can do to feel somewhat comfortable is conceal blemishes and some mascara.

16. How many high end products do you have?
I have a lot more higher end products now and I'd have to say the majority of my stuff leans towards higher end. I am starting to purchase worthy drugstore products again though. (I made the mistake of purchasing too many bad drugstore products when I was younger.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I get lazy, maybe once every 2 weeks. I don't wash them all at once incase they don't dry in time so I make sure I have a backup plan for the morning!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Well I usually think about one piece of clothing the night before so I have an easier time in the morning putting together the outfit.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Very often! I have classes 3 days a week and not all require textbooks so I try NOT to carry my boring tote around every day.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Oh gosh.. let's say I have a bad habit of sleeping around 3-4 am.. and then having to get up for class at 8… I am trying to get back into normal sleeping habits and sleep around 12-1 am but it's harder than I thought!

21. How often & when do you workout?
I don't, I used to, and it seemed to help me gain weight. I lost a lot and need to start again, but my laziness has taken over me.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed. Funny I was suppose to be left but was basically forced to use my right hand as a child. I do most other activities with my left.

23. How tall are you?
5'2 or 5'3 I believe.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can sadly only speak English… I've tried other languages, for some reason I just can't do it.

25. How many pets do you have?
I used to have 2 rats.. but had to give them up due to my aunt's allergies. One recently passed away, R.I.P. Butter ,<3

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it daily.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
I do when I am commenting, just to clarify the question hasn't already been asked. I read and respond to all comments on my blog!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes I definitely do this! I have a HUGE list on my computer and if it ever accidentally was deleted I would cry.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not sure if I like it. I think I need reassurance here people! Hehe, I was making up a new username for myself.. I blush and turn red quite easily so I've been told, anywhoo, so I was hoping Cherry Cheeks but that name was taken as a username for like... every website ever. So I thought Cerise instead, but figured the 'Ch' looked better with another 'Ch'.. = Cherise Cheeks!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use a Samsung WB600, nothing special, it also very much pisses me off and it's broken but hey it takes decent closeups.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I only clean my room, my grandparents will fight me if I try to clean the house haha. I clean little things here and there daily.

32. What is your favorite colour?
I don't actually have one, I love all colours and it depends what it's for.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't read these anymore, they were a waste of my money in the past and now everything is accessible online! I trust blogs a lot more than sponsored ads.

34. Do you swear?
Yes and I shouldn't.. having quite a few friends that won't has helped me cut down but in certain situations it is necessary!

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it's 2 am… what did I tell you about me not being able to sleep haha. I am probably going to try and get some rest!

That's it! I hope whoever reads this (or at least parts of it) gets to know me much better! 

If you have a blog please do the tag as well and leave the link down below, I'd love to know more about you too.