The Five Product Face Challenge

the five 5 product face challenge tag
the five 5 product face challenge tag

Hello Lovelies! Recently I haven't been able to post too often because of school starting up again. I am in my 6th semester and the workload has suddenly become extremely stressful! I mean, I have something due almost every day, sometimes multiple assignments due in a day. 

I really wanted to make time to do the '5 product face tag' because I thought it would be challenging. I usually wear a lot of eyeshadow because I am self-conscious of my eye shape. But after taking these photos, I surprisingly had the courage to go to school like this.

Products Used:
Face
 • Revlon Colorstay Foundation Normal/Dry Skin (Buff) 
 • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 
Brows
 • Maybelline Define-A-Brow (Dark Blonde) 
Eyes
 • Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner (Brown) 
 • Maybelline Rocket Volum Waterproof Mascara

In order of application; I used the Beauty Blender sponge to apply my foundation. Then, I used a bronzer all over my face to give it a glow and applied it slightly heavier on the cheekbones. To fill in my brows, I used define-a-brow in dark blonde; I don't like to use anything that will make my brows appear too dark. For the eyes I applied a brown gel liner and then curled my lashes and used a waterproof mascara. As you can see, I wasn't able to do my lips, hence why they are kind of 'nude', slightly covered in foundation. I also brought the foundation up under my eyes, because I wasn't able to use a proper concealer. I have listed all of the products above for your convenience!

Of course, I moisturized and primer beforehand. And I did use brushes and an eyelash curler. Hopefully these don't count as products because then I'd completely fail this challenge!
 I tag all of you that have just read this to attempt the 5 Product Face Tag!