Valentine's Day Delight


As a kid, I'd love the idea of Valentine's Day. But over the past few years, I began to hate it. Not only because I never received a candy gram from a crush in high school, but because it just became a day to see what everyone's loved one has spoiled them with. I realize now, Valentine's Day isn't just for couples... it's a day for expressing affection to the ones you love and care about, whether it be a significant other, friends, or family.

Now having said this, I am still feeling a little grumpy today. And not because I don't have a Valentine..  I actually have 11 (heh, all friends), but because I am so exhausted from the stressful week I've had at school. Last night was my first night of more than 3-4 hours of sleep in the past few days. It felt great, but I can't help but want to stay home and sleep through the rest of today!

Even though I'm super exhausted, I will likely be going out with a few friends tonight for some drinks, as I'd promised them. I won't be doing my makeup until absolutely necessary (which means like, half an hour before I have to leave) so I unfortunately don't have a makeup look to show for. But I have posted some pink products above for a cute touch, and an idea of what I'll be wearing on my nails and lips tonight. I'm not totally sure if I'll be going with a nude or pink lip. But if I chose pink, it will definitely be more of a fuchsia.. only because I can't pull off any other type of pink...

Sending you all my love and best wishes, whatever you do today, stay safe and have fun! xoxo, 
What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Do you have a most memorable Valentine's Day moment?