Covergirl Clean Glow Bronzer in Spices

covergirl clean glow bronzer spices 120
covergirl clean glow bronzer in spices 120 face swatch
Worn over foundation, no blush

Covergirl's Clean Glow Bronzer in Spices is a matte bronzer, that claims lightweight, blendable colour. The compact consists of 3 colours that can be used alone (which might be a bit hard) or blended into one using a bronzing or contouring brush. I prefer to swirl the colours of the compact into one as it is too difficult and time consuming to use them individually.

So the first thing I noticed about this bronzer is that it was not as pigmented as I expected. The colour payoff was very faint, but this actually seemed to work for my shade of skin. I am quite pale at the moment, and the fact that this bronzer required more building than I am used to allowed me to apply it without overdoing it. It gives a natural glow, and will show up more heavily using a dense brush. I like to use Make Up For Ever's 150 Precision Blush Brush to contour my cheekbones, and then I use Real Techniques Multi-tasking Brush to apply the colour all over my face, temples, etc, but again with focus on the cheekbones. 

Covergirl's Bronzer in Spices seems to be suitable for all skin types, but it might not show up as strongly on more tanned skin-tones due to the light pigmentation and colour payoff. It is definitely more suitable for pink undertones (I have yellow undertones) although you can still get away with using it in moderation if you have neutral or yellow undertones. Overall, the Clean Glow Bronzer in Spices is an affordable bronzer that will look good on anyone, but is best suited for those who want a sunkissed look and that have pink undertones.

Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on my blog are 100% my own.