Fekkai Full Blown Volume Foam Conditioner Review

fekkai full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner review

Upon discovering this Fekkai foam conditioner, I was overly excited just because I have never heard of a foam conditioner before. It seemed like just what I needed. Full blown volume! I love trying any hair products that contain the word 'volume' as it's something I've always lacked because of my thin and fine hair. This foam conditioner is actually targeted towards those with fine hair, and contains citrus extract and ginseng. It is silicone free but does contain propane and butane to convert the product from liquid to foam before dispensing out, which is commonly used in all aerosol can hair products and generally recognized as safe. 

Ingredients: 
Water/EAU, Propane, Butane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Isobutane, Fragrance/Parfum, PVP, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol.

fekkai full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner review

My first thoughts were that this conditioner smells great. It has a very summery citrus scent, although the scent typically goes away after the hair is rinsed and dried. The product dispenses as a super light foam, and I actually found quite fun to use in the shower (heh). After rinsing it didn't leave my hair with a soft buttery feeling like most conditioners do (I'm guessing because it doesn't contain silicones), but when it dried my hair felt like it normally would. I did notice more volume with this conditioner because it was not being weighed down by heavy silicones in most conditioners, and minimal product is used because it is dispensed as a foam rather than a heavy liquid. I would likely purchase this again sometime in the future after having tried some other foam conditioners from other brands. It is definitely worth purchasing if you typically have thin and flat hair, and want to condition and soften the hair while still creating volume.

Fekkai Full Blown Volume Foam Conditioner retails for roughly $20 USD which I think is reasonable for a luxury branded conditioner. I will have to update on whether I still think it's worth it, depending on how many uses the container will actually last me.

Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on my blog are 100% my own.