Pixi MatteLustre Lipstick, Endless Brow Gel Pen & Cat Eye Ink (Review, Swatches & Look)

pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick, endless brow gel pen, cat eye ink review

For fall, Pixi Beauty has introduced some new makeup and skincare items to add to your collection! I've always been eager to try something from Pixi but these are actually the first Pixi makeup products I've tried and I am not disappointed. I have here the Endless Brow Gel Pen, Cat Eye Ink Liner, and 2 gorgeous MatteLustre Lipstick shades.

pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick in plum berry and pure fuchsia review
pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick in plum berry and pure fuchsia review

These two MatteLustre Lipstick shades are gorgeous, in Plum Berry and Pure Fuchsia. There are 11 shades available with Plum Berry probably being the darkest, and Pure Fuchsia the most vivid. They claim to be full-coverage, weightless and comfortable, and contain peptides and Vitamin C & E for fuller lips. 

These are quite moisturizing, and.. not matte! Like they name says, they are a "MatteLustre". I notice they have quite a moisturizing shine to them, and then leave a sort of 'matte' stain once they've kind of dried up (you know, from eating or dabbing with a napkin). Seeing that they left a stain was nice so I didn't have to worry too much about reapplying. I don't know if I noticed fuller lips (mine are already a bit full to begin with) but I was impressed that they didn't feel drying and did feel weightless and comfortable, as claimed.

pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick in plum berry and pure fuchsia swatches review
pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick in plum berry and pure fuchsia review
MatteLustre Lipstick Pure Fuchsia

pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick in plum berry and pure fuchsia review
MatteLustre Lipstick Plum Berry

pixi beauty endless brow gel pen in medium review

The Endless Brow Gel Pen is like it says, a brow pen with a gel texture (well it is a pencil, since it does have to be sharpened!) It claims to be waterproof with long staying power. 

It's a creamy pencil that can be a little thick when built up on the brows so you do have to use it right. It took me a couple times but I've finally got down the technique! I first outline my brows with a different brow pencil, and then I suggest using a light hand and the side of the pencil to apply this to fill in the brows. I apply most of the product to the bottom half of my brows so I can use a spoolie to brush it upwards. 

This is not ideal for outlining or creating the shape of your brows due to the texture of the pencil. It is strictly best for filling in any sparse areas and helping to groom and keep down the hairs at the same time. I really love how it helps to hold my hairs in place, gives my brows volume and makes them tame and look well groomed! This stayed on all day (12 hours) but I would avoid rubbing or wiping to ensure it lasting.

pixi beauty cat eye ink intense black review
pixi beauty cat eye ink intense black review

Initially I was so excited to try this just because the packaging is so cute. I love creating a thin cat eye line when I do my makeup. Pixi's Cat Eye Ink claims to have 12 hour stay, water resistant, non-feathering, and paraben free. 

Although the tip is not as thin as I'd like, I love this liner! The shape is so fun, and I can get such a straight and strong black line with this. The end 'flick' is a little tricky if you are trying to do a thinner line since the tip is a little thick. It dries quickly and wears very well. It lasts 12+ hours on me and still looks strong so I'm sure it could last a lot longer.

pixi beauty cat eye ink intense black and endless brow gel pen medium worn
Wearing Pixi Endless Brow Gel Pen & Pixi Cat Eye Ink 

pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick pure fuchsia, plum berry, cat eye ink intense black, endless brow gel pen medium swatches
pixi beauty mattelustre lipstick pure fuchsia, cat eye ink intense black, endless brow gel pen medium look worn
Wearing Pixi Endless Brow Gel Pen in Medium, Pixi Cat Eye Ink in Intense Black, & Pixi MatteLustre Lipstick in Pure Fuchsia

I was so impressed with these Pixi Beauty products, I want more! They seemed to do exactly what they claim and the Endless Brow Gel Pen and Cat Eye Ink will be apart of my daily makeup stash. Although I did like them, I will definitely have to get used to the bright shades of the MatteLustre Lipstick!

I know it might be tough to get a hold of Pixi Beauty products in Canada due to Target's recent closing, however, Target.com now ships to Canada and they have plenty of Pixi available! Pixi is also available on their website at PixiBeauty.Co.Uk.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.