Halloween Look: Half-Skull


I know Halloween just passed, but I couldn't resist sharing my halloween night look since it turned out better than I expected and I surprisingly got quite a few compliments on it! I went to Party City last minute (like literally 2 hours before I had to go out), and just about everything good was sold out! I wanted to create a zombie victim look but I was clearly too late in buying supplies. So I stuck to what I know and looked up some 'half-skull' looks. I found a few and decided to recreate them using whatever I had in my makeup kit. 


You might recognize one of the photos from my Instagram as the next photos were taken with my phone. Unfortunately, it was already dark when I did this look so I couldn't get any good lighting for these shots (sorry for the potato quality!!) 


Skull Side: 

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk - on whole half of face
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Blackest Black - for dark black parts
Make Up For Ever Graphic Liner - for outlining, and faded black parts
Lorac Pro Palette - matte black shade to set black liner and to blend
Ardell Glamour Lashes

Regular Side:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 52 Vanilla mixed with Make Up For Ever Ultra HD 
Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette for Contour
Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion for Bronzer
Becca Champagne Pop for Highlight
Anastasia Brow Wiz and Dipbrow on Brows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
Urban Decay 1 and 3 Palette
Ardell Glamour Lashes
Mac Spice Lip Liner

It turns out this is not the first last minute half face I've done! Check out my half sugar-skull done 2 years ago. With this look I ended up going downtown to meet a few people and ended up going to a small bar. What did you do for Halloween and what was your costume if you celebrated?