Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse Sale 2015 Haul

lisas cosmetics warehouse sale haul 2015 november

I haven't been to the coveted Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse Sale in a couple years, I was enabled to go this year because of Shawna of Spill the Beauty's recent blog post (here)! She took some pretty detailed photos of the items available at the sale, and I suddenly felt like I needed a bunch of things (even though I definitely didn't). 

So I decided I'd go on Black Friday in hopes of everyone being at the mall instead. I've been to this sale twice, once in 2012 and once in 2013. During one of those trips I ended up lining up for 3 hours because I went on the first Saturday morning right when they opened. I wouldn't recommend going on the first day or first Saturday, but during the second weekend the sale should be fairly 'line-free'...but I'm not totally sure about this so take this with a grain of salt! I went on the Friday so I didn't encounter any lines whatsoever and there were plenty of cash registers open. 

My intention was to only pick up a few things, but you know what happens once you get inside these kind of sales.. 

I picked up Kaia Naturals Cleansing Cloths ($2.99), a 2-pack of Scotch tape ($1.49), 6 Colgate toothbrushes for ($8.99), Gypsy Lashes (1.99 each), Febreze Fabric Refresher ($2.99). I was excited to see Indeed Labs products there for such a good price, I picked up their Nanoblur ($6.99). Then my heart skipped a beat when I saw a few St. Tropez products! I re-purchased their Bronzing Mousse for ($30) and a mitt ($5). Lastly, I got a Secret Clinical Gel Anti-Persp./Deodorant ($2.99), and a small box of Crest 3D Whitestrips ($11.99). 

What else do they have? A little of everything to be honest. Lysol wipes, Axe/Dove Men's Body Washes, Deodorants, Axe Body Sprays, Olay facial products, Stila makeup, Annabelle & Marcelle, Joico shampoo/conditioner., Elizabeth Arden, H20, Revlon tools (tweezers, etc), a few drugstore mascaras, Bandaids, a ton of nail polishes, tons of perfume and colognes and gift sets, even boxers, socks, and chocolates. Definitely my favourite warehouse sale, and the only sale I've actually picked up useful products that I'll make use of. Totally worth going to, especially if you are in the area.

Location: *NEW* 135 Commerce Valley Dr. East, Markham, ON
Dates: Nov 20-23, 27-30, Dec 4-6
Hours: Fri 10AM-8PM, Sat 9AM-6PM, Sun 10AM-6PM, Mon (Nov. 23/30 Only) 10AM-6PM
Official Website: Lisa's Cosmetics

See previous Lisa's Cosmetics Sales posts: