Indeed Labs Fillume & Nanoblur Review

indeed labs fillume mosturiser and serum and nanoblur primer

Indeed Labs is a somewhat newly introduced brand, a Canadian skincare company with a focus on products with results rather than spending all of their money on advertising and marketing. The company uses active ingredients from Switzerland, Spain, France, and the United States in their products.

The Fillume Volumising Moisturiser and Serum are the newest launches and were designed with aging skin in mind. "They target the appearance of subtle facial volume loss and leave skin looking plumper, firmer, and smoother with every use." - A topical alternative to many well known cosmetic treatments like botox and fillers. Very ideal for women who are afraid to go under the needle (or knife!) or just don't want to spend the cash, but want similar results.

indeed labs fillume mosturiser and serum and nanoblur primer

At first I wasn't sure of the claims of the Fillume Moisturiser (30ml $24.99). I mean, so many products claim to help combat aging but a lot really fail at it. Although I can't confirm that the science behind the product works (I wish I had the scientific results to!) I do really like this moisturizer. It works well with my skin, and it surprisingly absorbs so quickly! I loveee using it in the morning before applying my makeup and I can even go without a primer. And it doesn't break me out or clog my pores which is a major +.

I do think I see it. The volumizing aspect of the moisturizer. I notice my face will look slightly healthier when using this in the morning. At first I was skeptical because I don't want to volumize my already large face, but didn't turn out to be a problem for me. (Like, it won't swell your face or anything if you're worried about that!) And the scent! To me the moisturizer smells of a light cinnamon scent.... (I could be delusional).

Official Benefits: 
- Increase hydration, improve overall tone and texture.
- Sym3D Ingredient: stimulate fat cells to rebuild volume.
- Synhycan Tripeptide: helps to generate hyaluronic acid, to increase volume and improve radiance.

indeed labs fillume mosturiser and serum and nanoblur primer

Oh but can we note the packaging before I forget? Like what is this!? I'm amazed by the way they've kept the jar packaging so sanitary with this "press-pump" (I don't know what to call it). Just push for as much product as you need and apply.

indeed labs fillume mosturiser and serum and nanoblur primer

The Fillume Serum (30ml $29.99) is most beneficial when used with the moisturizer together. It provides your skin with the same ultimate goal; to improve signs of aging, loss of firmness, moisture and elasticity. I haven't used this product much, actually. I find the Fillume Moisturiser to be enough and I'm typically lazy and want to keep my routine to as little steps as possible. It feels sort of like a primer, it goes on light and absorbs very quickly. If you are looking for a daytime serum best suitable for aging skin, I would recommend trying this.

Official Benefits:
- Five clinically proven peptides to help visibly plump trouble zones (smile lines, nose and mouth wrinkles).
- Linefill: Natural active produced from seeds of sesame to help enhance fat cells for a wrinkle smoothing effect.

indeed labs fillume mosturiser and serum and nanoblur primer

Nanoblur (30ml $19.99) is Indeed Labs skin perfecting cream or primer, that works to blur fine lines and hide pores. The formula is water based, and it is meant for 'on camera' wear. Indeed Labs says Nanoblur is not a primer, but it that because it is the best way to categorize it. 

It is designed to pat on top of a liquid foundation, or to be applied (as a regular primer) underneath makeup. They say to use it underneath powder makeup, but I have used it under liquid as well! Liquid foundation applies best on top of Nanoblur using a wet sponge or Beauty Blender. 

I really like this! I can definitely see a huge difference with this primer. Something about it makes it different from your typical face primer. It instantly mattifies the skin and blurs imperfections. It dries and absorbs very quickly. It can be a bit too mattifying for a regular day, but I love this for a night out. Plus the tube is so small, so I'd like to use it for special occasions or long days when I don't want to worry too much about touch ups.

Official Benefits:
- Advanced Optical Prism Technology
- Micro prisms diffuse light, creating a smoothing effect on the skin.

indeed labs fillume mosturiser and serum and nanoblur primer

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with Fillume and Nanoblur. I think the products are well researched and put together, and I would love to try more of their stuff. The price points are pretty mid-range for drugstore, and I think they are worth it. Out of the 3 products, I would likely purchase the Fillume Moisturiser for $24.99. It does seem to go quick but I am cutting down to only using it in the mornings. And I've actually already purchased 2 backups of Nanoblur from a recent sale I went to! Indeed Labs is officially available at Shoppers Drug Mart throughout Canada, and select Loblaws in Ontario.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.