Moisturize with Kiss My Face

kiss my face moisturizing products review

With winter coming, something that we can never get enough of, is moisture. I like to have my skin hydrated and feeling smooth, without being too oily or sticky. With the weather changing, we need to find affordable products that will last and won't dry out our skin. I use these four moisturizing products from Kiss My Face to moisturize my lips, feet, and body.

Kiss My Face products are:
Paraben-free
Phthalate-free
SLS free
Free from dyes and synthetic colours
pH-balanced
Mineral oil free
Petroleum-free

kiss my face olive chamomile soap bar review

Olive & Chamomile Soap (4 oz. for $2.99 usd, 8 oz. for $3.99 usd)
A natural cleansing and moisturizing soap, made from pure ingredients and contains chamomile to calm and soothe. The ingredients are very minimal although this does contain fragrance. It has a strong minty chamomile scent that could be smelt throughout my room with the packaging still on, however, the scent is not as powerful after used in the shower and washed off. There is not much of a lather which I dislike, but it is a very slippery bar and rinses off quickly. However it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out at all . I would definitely recommend those with dry skin to try this. The 8 oz. soap bar is huge but clearly a better value. It is annoying and difficult to hold because it's so large, but it will get much easier to use when it shrinks down to actually fit in my hand.I do see the bar lasting for quite a while. See the rest of their natural olive oil bar soaps here.

Ingredients:
Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Water, Chamomile, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance

kiss my face pomegranate acai moisturizer review

Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer ($11.95 usd for 473 ml)
The Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer smells amazing! Very fruity and natural. The texture feels whipped and there is a bit of an iridescence to it and goes onto the skin white but disappears once rubbed in. There is added fragrance but it is a natural fragrance (says the ingredients). It is very lightweight, isn't sticky, and absorbs into the skin quickly. It contains antioxidants: pomegranate and acai, plus moisturizing agents: olive oil, aloe vera, shea butter, and essential oils from grape seed and coconut. The moisturizer comes in a variety of other scents like Peaches & Creme, Coconut, and Lavender Shea. You can view the full collection here. They do stock a smaller size of this, 6 oz. for $6.99, but the 16 oz. for $11.95 seems like a much better value.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Natural), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Natural Fragrance, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Borate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide

kiss my face peppermint foot creme cream review

Peppermint Foot Creme ($8.95 usd for 118 ml)
The Kiss My Face Peppermint Foot Creme is designed to leave feet soft, smooth and healthy. It actually smells sort of artificial to me but the website states that it has no artificial flavours or fragrances (maybe what I'm used to smelling is artificial, so natural fragrances smell odd to me..) It feels cooling on the feet and is not greasy. It works well applied at night but it is so light that I feel comfortable applying it in the daytime too. I love the texture of the cream but I am not a fan of the scent. 

Ingredients:
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Ceteareth-20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Potassium Sorbate * Organic


kiss my face sliced peach lip balm review

Organic Sliced Peach Lip Balm $3.49 usd
Kiss My Face's lip balms are a new addition and contain certified organic ingredients. They come in 6 different flavours, or a 'sporty' mint flavour. Kiss My Face lip balms are all natural with no artificial fragrances or flavours. The one I have here is 'Sliced Peach' which smells lightly of peaches but wasn't as yummy as I was expecting (both the flavour and taste). But once this lip balm glides on I instantly feel a thick layer of protection on my lips. The waxy transparent layer it provides instantly helps relieve my dry and sensitive lips. Despite the flavour not being my favourite, I like the moisture it provides and will definitely be using this throughout the winter.

Ingredients:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Brassica Napus (Canola) Oil*, Flavor Extracts*, Flavor Oils*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehips) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract* *Organic

It really is hard to believe that Kiss My Face's products contain mainly natural ingredients. They smell so great and the scents are so strong. I'd prefer the packaging to be a bit more unique, I think that would help their products to stand out more. My favourite product and scent has to be the Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer, it smells amazing and feels great on the skin. I would definitely pick up another moisturizer if I were able to test-smell it in store. Kiss My Face is available in Canada at physical retailers such as Whole Foods, and at Kensington Market in Toronto (The Big Carrot, Essence of Life). They are also available through online retailers like well.ca, amazon.ca, and on their official website kissmyface.com.

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.