Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion Review

estee lauder advanced night repair eye serum infusion review

Estee Lauder's Advanced Nighy Repair Eye Serum Infusion Synchronized Complex II is a serum designed to improve damage around the eyes. It claims to fight all key signs of eye aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness, and uneven skintone. 

•  Ophthalmologist-tested
•  Dermatologist-tested
•  Won't clog pores
•  Fragrance free

I love that it is free of fragrance because I want something as safe as possible for my eye area. It also contains Estee Lauder's new ChronoluxCB Technology, which works to repair the appearance of damage before it becomes permanent. It supports the natural synchronization of skin's repair and protection processes. 

Continuous Repair: Supports skin's natural repair process. When used everyday, works to repair appearance of past damage caused by environmental assault such as UV light, smoke, pollution and environmental stress. 
Continuous Prevention: Neutralizes up to 90% of environmentally generated free radicals before they can damage skin's appearance. Soothes daily irritation and builds reserve of anti-oxidants and lipids to help replenish skin's natural protectants. 
Continuous Hydration: Delivers high levels of Hyaluronic Acid to attract more moisture.

estee lauder advanced night repair eye serum infusion review

To start off, I actually won this through one of Dave Lackie's contests on Twitter. He gives away prizes multiple times a week so go enter! It comes in a 0.5 oz/15 ml bottle with an easy-to-use pump. The formula is milky and spreads onto the skin easily, while absorbing quickly. I've been using this daily since March (minus a month or so where I've tested other eye creams), and it feels like I still have a significant amount left. I usually use about less than half a pump for both eyes.. a little seems to be going a long way! It doesn't feel greasy or look too shiny once absorbed into the area. 

You can apply it in the morning, at night, or both, and it is ideal to be used under an eye cream. Funny because the whole time I've been using this, I clearly didn't read the bottle and I've been using this alone thinking it was an eye cream itself because it works so well. 

I only use it at night but I've tried and it does work fine under makeup if you want to use it in the daytime. To apply, I rub and pat it all around my under-eye area as well as eyelids. It has gotten into my eye before and the sting was very mild compared to many other products that have got in there!

estee lauder advanced night repair eye serum infusion review
Morning after applying Estee Lauder's ANR Eye Serum (Completely unedited)

I notice it helped slightly with puffiness but did not notice a difference in dark circles (to be fair.. my sleep schedule is very odd). I saw an improvement in the look of my fine lines, but of course they didn't completely disappear. I feel a lift in my hooded eyelids and just an overall improvement in appearance and texture, especially the morning after I've used it. Above is a photo of my eye the morning after. I wish I could provide before/after photos but I unfortunately forgot to take any. 

estee lauder advanced night repair eye serum infusion review

Something about this eye cream seriously makes me feel gorgeous the next day! I don't know what it is, but when I use this, my eye area looks much more refreshed and brighter in comparison to other eye creams I've tried. I have issues with my eyes because I have hooded lids and I feel a major lift the next morning whenever I use this. 

It retails for $65 US, but for Canadians it is $75 CAD on Sephora.com. At the high price of $75, I cringe at the thought of having to purchase again but I would definitely consider it. I wouldn't mind splurging on a product that is made for an area so important such as your eyes. It's an area that can change your whole appearance, and once damage is done, it is hard to reverse. 

How much would you dish out for a good eye serum, or cream?