Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion Review

make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m 25i review
25I on left, 20M on the right in all photos

Make Up For Ever has done it again with their new Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzers. Coming in 6 shades and 2 different finishes (matte and iridescent), and containing a waterproof gel-powder formula.

make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m 25i review
make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m 25i review

20 M = Natural Matte Sand
25 I  = Soft Iridescent Cinnamon

They are both quite similar shades, 20M and 25I. Both are said to be ideal for medium skintones on Sephora. I have a light skintone (Nc20-ish) but found that these shades worked well on me since they are quite lightly pigmented. I haven't been able to test the lighter 2 shades, but I can imagine they would be similar but slightly lighter. 20M is said to be 'matte' but in reality both have shimmer. 

The compact is beautiful and has a wavy surface to let you pick up product easier.

make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 136 kabuki brush review


I really did not like the brush that I was sent alongside these bronzers. It is the 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush with straight & wavy bristles. It really just didn't feel like a Make Up For Ever brush to me, unfortunately. It is super dense and picked up product well, but it was difficult to use on my cheekbones. I just prefer to just use my good old Real Techniques Multi-Tasking Brush.

make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m 25i review
make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 25i review
make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m review
make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m 25i swatches review

WORN
make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m worn review
make up for ever mufe pro bronze fusion 20m 25i worn review
(1) MUFE Pro Bronze Fusion 20M worn alone as contour
(2) MUFE Bronze Fusion 20M & 25I worn together

The Pro Bronze Fusion definitely confused me at first because the pigmentation was a bit too light for me. I learnt that for this one you have to use a heavy hand to pick up enough product. It seems to be fool-proof like they claim since the colour is buildable and can be worn light or heavier.

From the swatches you can see the shades are not very far apart and if I had to choose only one I would go with the 25I! It is a warmer shade that you can achieve a better sun-kissed glow with and mine has been getting a lot more usage than the 20M. Be aware that you have to apply more pressure with your regular bronzer brush, or use a bit of a denser brush. 

MUFE Pro Bronze Fusion bronzers and Kabuki brush are available at Sephora.ca, Sephora stores, and Make Up For Ever boutiques.

Make Up For Ever:
Pro Bronze Fusion $42
Pro Bronze Fusion Kabuki 136 Brush $38

These products were received for consideration. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.